I think my favorite part was the mutton busting and the cash cow. As the announcer stated, "mutton busting is the only legal form of child abuse in the state of Utah!" I found this to be quite true as three and four year olds with little helmets and nerves of steel, held on for dear life to wild sheep. Hilarious.
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
RODEO
Last week, I attended my first rodeo and I have to say it was quite the experience. We were lucky to go with Kimber & Kenzie and Kaitlin & Danny who happened to be in town.
I think my favorite part was the mutton busting and the cash cow. As the announcer stated, "mutton busting is the only legal form of child abuse in the state of Utah!" I found this to be quite true as three and four year olds with little helmets and nerves of steel, held on for dear life to wild sheep. Hilarious.


The cash cow... money taped to two cows and all the kids set loose to try and take it for their own. Entertainment in its finest.









If you live in Utah, you need to go to a rodeo at least once, its quite the experience. Hee-yah!
I think my favorite part was the mutton busting and the cash cow. As the announcer stated, "mutton busting is the only legal form of child abuse in the state of Utah!" I found this to be quite true as three and four year olds with little helmets and nerves of steel, held on for dear life to wild sheep. Hilarious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
dont you mean yee-haw? also, this should prepare you guys *somewhat* for the rodeo down in san pete. you are in for such a treat
Post a Comment