Who says you can't play dress up with a baby boy?
Here's the stats on our little man from his 2 week appointment last week
Weight: 7 lbs 2 oz (9.6%tile)
Height: 21 in (70.49%tile)
Head Circumference: 14 in (40.03%tile)
Some other quirks/tidbits about Ryder:
- He loves to sleep... pretty much all the time. He does wake up to eat and spends some time being awake during the day, but he sleeps well during the night and takes good naps.
- When he's waking up, he usually will open one eye first and kind of look around before actually waking up and opening both eyes. We call this the "one-eyed Jack".
- He's such a good baby, he doesn't cry much and when he does it is usually for easily fixable things... He's either hungry, needs a diaper change, or is cold, etc.
- We cuddle him at every possible second. Pretty much all the time. He still likes to be all curled up, he pulls his legs in and just snuggles up against you. I love it.
- He loves to be all snuggled up with us in our bed. He'll sleep for at least an extra 30-60 minutes when he's sleeping with one of us.
- He's still pretty much a string bean, but he's starting to fill out a little bit and now actually has a tummy and is starting on a double chin.
Having a newborn pretty much changes everything. Our life will never be the same, but I wouldn't want it any other way. Throughout the day, I just like to stop and look at this sweet baby and wonder how I could get so lucky to get to take care of him. Oh the things I'm starting to learn about being a mother.
No comments:
Post a Comment