Wednesday, May 29, 2013

London.








After 3 1/2 days of exploring the vast city of Paris and eating more pastries than should be allowed in such a short period of time, we hopped back on the Eurostar headed to London. Chad was ecstatic to be back in a place where English is the primary language spoken. I was too, but I missed the ambiance of the magical city of Paris. There's just not much else like it. London was an adventure as well, we saw Big Ben, strolled along the riverside of the Thames, shopped in street markets, saw Wicked, frequented Pubs browsed through the National Gallery, explored the Tower of London, ate a traditional English breakfast, and ran every morning in Kensington Gardens. It was another busy 3 days, but there was just so much to see!

It's been fun London. Be back soon.

1 comment:

Ben and Courtney Hugo said...

Your photography skills are amazing! I'm so glad you guys had a good time!