Tuesday, November 26, 2013

of course my child is cupcake obsessed.


Really, did he have a choice? He does have me as a mother and my mother is his grandmother. The kid is bound to love all things cake. Especially when they are in cute, little cupcake form. When I make cupcakes, this kid seems to have a sixth sense that they are around. On this particular day, I was making red velvet cupcakes for Laci's birthday and they were out cooling on the counter. Ryder man climbed his way up to the counter and then proceeded to stare at them longingly while saying, "mmmm", "mmmmm", "mmmmmm" repeatedly. Each time with more emotion. I finally sat him down in his high chair with a cupcake and he then licked off all of the frosting with immense satisfaction and called it good. I knew then that he is undeniably my child. Cake is good stuff, but really its all about the frosting. So there you go, my child is cupcake obsessed.


No comments: