Thursday, February 20, 2014
Pregnancy: 29 weeks
It turns out that pregnancy is different the second time around. Mostly because I spend so much time chasing around a busy two-year-old that I don't have time to stop and think about being pregnant. With Ryder man, it seemed like the days dragged by because I was so eager and anxious to meet him! I feel that excitement and eagerness with this baby too, but I also feel like I need every day I can get to prepare as well as I can for having 2 little boys around! Some days I get overwhelmed with the thought of having 2 kids, and those days I appreciate every single day that I have with just Ryder man. This baby will be here before I know it.
On the flip side, I feel huge at 30 weeks and like this baby is making himself comfortable much sooner than Ryder did. I have a lot more shortness of breath this time around and my body feels so much more achy. He especially likes to kick me in the ribs on the right side. I take it as a sign of affection.
So, I decided that I need to document this pregnancy at least a little bit... so here is a picture taken at 29 weeks. We took these pictures on a Sunday afternoon and Ryder wanted to get in on the action. He, of course, stole the show and had us laughing at his posing in his sweats and snow boots. That kid kills me. Can't wait to meet this new little man of ours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Yay! I am glad you are blogging again! You look great! I can't wait for #2 to come!
Post a Comment