
So September has finally come and our amazing summer has come to a close... back to reality. It's time to go back to school.
We've been through the first week of the semester, and our classes are going well so far. It's tough having to work while still being a full-time student, but we're both handling it, and I think it's going to work out okay.

As the picture shows, Chad was pretty excited on the morning of our first day. He was all geared up and ready to ride his bike to school at 7:30 a.m. Chad is taking 11 1/2 credits this semester and working about 35 hours a week! (talk about a full schedule) Good news though is that he really enjoys the classes he is taking: Acct 200, Hist 201, RelC 324, ISYS 100, and BIO 100.

I was also pretty excited for school to start, especially now that all my friends are back up in Provo! I'm taking 15 credits this semester while also working 20 hours a week. My classes are: Nurs 294, PDBIO 220, MMBio 221, MMBio 222, RElC 324, and Hum 201. The biggest news for the semester has been starting the nursing program; I have already got to bring my stethoscope and blood pressure cuff to class!
It's going to be a busy semester here at the Bennett home, but we can handle anything!
2 comments:
I love the picture with Chad's pant leg already rolled up- he's ready to jump on that bike and head to campus!
I love seeing your blog. I just found you and now you have to hear from me. Sorry. Glad to hear it's all going well. If I ever return to utah for good I am going to be a professor in the nursing program. How is that going? Email me and I will add you to my blog list!
Post a Comment