Friday, October 3, 2008

Mini-golf!


A couple of weeks ago on a Friday night, we hopped in the car and headed to good 'ol Trafalga for date night. With our schedules so crazy, and Chad working every Saturday night, Friday nights have become the official night to take time off of school and do whatever we feel like doing. Apparently Trafalga has a date night package where you can get mini-golfing, a couple of game tokens, and (Chad's favorite) Dippin' Dots!

He was pretty stoked for this whole Dippin' Dots business... I pretty much don't see the point, but to each their own.
We're pretty hardcore golfers, I mean look at that stance, we mean business!This is me when I thought I was going to win, turns out we tied... exactly the same score!
After an exciting 18 holes, we went inside and played a few of the arcade games. I haven't done that in so long, and it was oddly entertaining. Chad was dying to play the skiing one; he's just practicing for the winter when we get to actually go ski/snowboard!

No comments: