After the marathon, we got to hang out with my family and watch general conference together. It's been a couple of months since I saw them last and I loved being able to just hang out with them. For dinner, we met up with our long-time family friends, The Cummings Family, and spent some time hanging out with them. Overall, it was an awesome little weekend get-away. I'm so proud of my dad for all the time and effort he put into preparing himself for the St. George Marathon.
This is Jacie and I prior to leaving Provo... Roomie Road Trip Part III!
Coolest billboard ever! (aka. Jacie and I in 50 years, kicking it and living young)
First thing we did upon arriving in St. George= In-N-Out
I pretty much just love my mom... She and McKenna apparently thought something was pretty funny.
... and she didn't feel like being photographed.
Driving to mile 18 to see my dad (all 4 of us squished into the back seat of the Honda)
She was happy, I promise.
We were the trash bag people!!! (who knew it was really going to rain?)
Family!
There he is, chugging along at mile 18.
Luke ran the last 1/4 mile with my dad, he was excited for him to finally get to the finish line...
After the race, we met up with the Cummings for some delicious food at Jimmy John's.
Hanging out at the Cummings...
No comments:
Post a Comment