Yay! My family is finally here! I think I've been counting down the days for my family to get here for the past month (I missed them a lot since I saw them in August) and now they are finally here for an entire week! Since Chad and I really couldn't leave Utah for Thanksgiving, both of our families decided they could come to us. Gotta love family.
They left California on Saturday afternoon and drove through to St. George to see our family friends, the Cummings family. After spending the night there, they jumped back in the car and arrived in Provo at about 2:00 p.m. Luckily, most of our homework was already done and Chad and I had the entire day to just hang out with them. We decided to spend a little bit of time outside, and show my family our favorite mountain biking spot: South Fork Canyon. Although it has been starting to get a little cold, it was a beautiful, sunny afternoon and a wonderful day for a walk through the trees.
I love my mom!
Mckenna, looking a little confused...
My best friend and hubby!
I'm excited my family is finally here for a week of Thanksgiving-ness... let the week begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment