I love California. There are no two ways about it. California rocks. Okay, so the fact that my family lives there does play a HUGE part in this love, but even without that, I still love that place. This past weekend we got to go to Cali for a couple of days to see our families, go to our best friends' wedding, and get out of Utah for a little bit. It was glorious. Oh and p.s. it was Chad's birthday! Happy Birthday Chad!!! (I would have included pictures of when we celebrated chad's birthday at our house, but my camera decided to be retarded and not let us take any pictures. Dumb technology. Needless to say, the camera has now been replaced.
After work on Thursday, we jumped in the car and headed down to Vegas to stay the night with Mom. It was fun to be with Chad's family on his birthday (that very next morning)! Once again, we jumped back in the car and headed down towards Laguna Niguel. Immediately upon arrival, we headed down to Palizada for a beach day. Oh how I love that beach. It was a beautiful day and the water was awesome. Unfortunately, due to technical difficulties, there are no pictures. But I can promise you that it was awesome. Loved it.
That night (still Chad's birthday), we had family over for a barbeque and to swim. This is Chad hanging out with the boys:
Luke obviously loved his burger.
This is my family's spastic dog Tasha. They love her to death.
I love my cousin Maddy, she's just so happy all the time. Pretty much my favorite.
Happy Birthday Chad!
This is my dazzling mother working on Jacie and Shane's wedding cake. It was so beautiful, more pictures to come.
This is how Chad and I helped get the cake ready. It was delicious!
Don't they look so happy?
Shane, his dad, and his two brothers.
Jacie and her sisters.
Model shot.
These are my favorite... this is Shane's best face...
After taking pictures at the temple (Chad was dubbed photographer boy and I was dress girl), we went down to the beach so they could take a few shots. Unfortunately, it was a busy day in Santa Monica and we didn't actually get to GO to the beach so I have no pictures of that. We couldn't find anywhere to park, so Chad jumped into Scott Jarvie's car and I drove ours around the parking lot/illegally double parked for 45 minutes while they took pictures. We'll have to wait until Scott uploads their pics to see how they turned out.
The beach was immediately followed by an 1 1/2 hour drive to Claremont (of course we hit bumper to bumper traffic) to get ready for the reception. Right after we arrived, my mom got there with the wedding cake! Pretty much a party.
Before...
Dancing.
1 comment:
dawwwwww!!!!! i havent seen any of your pictures from it! ill have t get them from you! oh thats so exciting! you guys were the biggest lifesavers that day!! yay for marriage!
Post a Comment