(if you look close enough, you can even see the second rainbow above the first one)
Monday, June 15, 2009
Rain
It is June, it is springtime, and I have worn jeans with a sweatshirt for the last week. Strange, I know. Despite my dissapointment in the lack of sun and therefore lack of tanning my Utah-white skin, I do love the rain. It is beautiful. I love that it is overcast all day and then sporadically the sky will open up and pour down tremendous amounts of water for approximately one hour until the sky decides it's done. Apparently the sky just wants to put us lowly humans in our place so that we know who's really in charge; no matter what we do, we can't stop the rain from coming. After the "isolated thunderstorms" (as coined by weather.com), a rainbow usually sneaks accross the sky. Here's a picture to prove it:


Utah weather can be kind of strange sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey I found your blog through FB. Love it! We have one too (michaelandmeghan.blogspot.com). How fun :) Good luck with your final tomorrow!!
Post a Comment