Sunday, November 8, 2009

I secretly aspire to be a chef...

Sometimes when I want to drop out of nursing school, I think of how cool it would be to go to culinary school or open a bakery. Seriously though, I want to be that girl that people think to themselves, "she's so warm and open, she must bake at a professional level..." These are a few of the dishes I've created as of late...
Pumpkin Banana Streusal muffins. Definately a different twist on pumpkin recipes, but delicious!
Butternut Squash Soup. I took pictures while I was putting it all together, but I spazzed out and didn't take a picture of the final product after all of the ingredients were blended together, oh well. It was sooo yummy and perfect for a cold, fall day.

Pumpkin Spice muffins with cream cheese frosting. Love the Pioneer Woman.

Enchilada Soup... this was a delicious crockpot meat. Chad even added Avocado to his!

Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. I made these for my Relief Society lesson and they were a huge hit. Chad also took some to work and a coworker dubbed them, "the BEST pumpkin chocolate chip cookies he's ever had". I rest my case.

Homemade Chicken Pot Pie (with lots of veggies!) I used a "healthified version" from eatbetteramerica.com, and Chad loved it!
http://eatbetteramerica.com/Healthified/chicken-pot-pie.aspx

Homemade Orange Chicken and Sesame Noodles. Yum.

Other dishes not pictured: Homemade Caesar salad (with the most delicious croutons ever!), Panko-breaded chicken, and chocolate cake. What can I say... I love to cook!

1 comment:

Shelby said...

okay.. yum!

I want so many of those recipes!

I say you go for it :)