Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!

This is my Dad:
I just wanted to wish him a very happy birthday! (his birthday was on the 11th)

My Dad has been a very big influence in my life and I love him to death. He and I are very similar in personalities and we get each other. Here are a couple of things I love about him:
  • He loves our family more than anything.
  • Cottage cheese is a staple in his diet, he eats it with everything and anything.
  • He's the "cool dad" and always gets along really well with all my friends.
  • Organization is his middle name. He likes everything to be in its proper place, just like me!
  • He mountain bikes (as pictured above), runs marathons, snowboards, and wakeboards like a fiend. He's more physically fit than anyone I know!
  • Favorite foods: peanut butter, peanut M&M's, dark chocolate, vegetables, and of course cottage cheese.
  • He helped me become who I am today.
  • He's the best dad in the world.
Happy Birthday Dad!

1 comment:

Shelby said...

I will have to say from personal experience, that your dad is definitely the cool dad! :)

I love Paul! :)