
I'm going on Week #4 of my newest attempt at healthifying my life: I have cut out any sweets, candy, or extra treats during the weekdays. I knew that I did eat quite a bit of "extra" sweets during the week, but until I decided to cut them out during weekdays, i had no idea how much I really did eat. When I started to turn down opportunities for an extra cookie here and an extra candy bar there, it suprised me just how much sweets were readily at my disposal.
It's been a great couple of weeks so far and I love the feeling that healthy foods give my body. Then when it comes to be the weekend again, I feel like I've really earned the chocolate ice cream or molten chocolate lava cake that I indulge in. (I'm a chocolate addict if you couldn't tell). Eating healthy foods and snacks is a great way to feel great and do your body good. Wish me luck in this newest endeavor, and hopefully I'll be able to keep it up for quite some time.
It's been a great couple of weeks so far and I love the feeling that healthy foods give my body. Then when it comes to be the weekend again, I feel like I've really earned the chocolate ice cream or molten chocolate lava cake that I indulge in. (I'm a chocolate addict if you couldn't tell). Eating healthy foods and snacks is a great way to feel great and do your body good. Wish me luck in this newest endeavor, and hopefully I'll be able to keep it up for quite some time.
No comments:
Post a Comment