
As of Thursday night, I am officially a member of Sigma Theta Tau International, a nursing honor society. We got to go to a fun, sit down dinner and everything! The keynote speaker gave an awesome talk about "Paying our Rent" on earth and using our skills as nurses to benefit America as well as the entire world. The pictures she showed of humanitarian trips all over the world and the amazing effect that nurses can have were extremely moving. I hope someday I can get to that point when I can see the world by serving people in various countries in need of help.
Anyways, here are some pictures with some of my classmates... I love all my beautiful nursing school friends!


I love Lynn Callister, an amazing person and an awesome professor.

I will admit that besides being able to be apart of Sigma Theta Tau, I'm excited about the purple cords we get to wear at graduation.


I guess I'm just a sucker for "graduation bling". Evidence: High School Graduation, it was a little over the top. My friends and I all looked like we were going to fall over at any moment. Tis the life of a high school over-achiever.


What can I say... I'm just a nerd and always will be.
2 comments:
hey!! You didn't tell me you got into Sigma Theta Tau International! That's like getting a scholarship from them!(You're just too humble..) Look at you!!! :):) So happy for ya!! Keep up the good work! :)
Congrats! And I think you mistake nerdy-ness for brilliance and amazing-ness!
Post a Comment