I found this recipe for braided bread and decided to try it... it was delicious! I made one regular loaf and one with cinnamon and sugar inside of each braid. Yum. I would definitely recommend it.
Hey Alyse! Lisa was over tonight and we made dinner and chocolate chip cookies and it made me think of you and making pies and such together. I miss you and I really hope you're doing well! This bread looks amazing by the way-- Good work! :)
5 comments:
ALYSE! you are so domestic. Look at you all cooking homemade bread and stuff! I'm jealous.
YUMMY!
Hey Alyse!
Lisa was over tonight and we made dinner and chocolate chip cookies and it made me think of you and making pies and such together. I miss you and I really hope you're doing well! This bread looks amazing by the way-- Good work!
:)
Alyse i'm so glad you posted this recipe. We made it and loved it (yesterday.) and we are making it again today.
wait this looks freaking good. i want to make some! but if i made some, then i would eat it. all of it. so no go for me :)
Post a Comment