Tuesday, August 3, 2010

curious as a cat

Mayzie is a curious creature. She likes to peek her little face up over the side of the table and pounce on any small, unsuspecting object that happens to be closest. Usually it's Chad chapstick, a pen, or a water bottle cap. Yesterday it was my cell phone.
She's also not allowed on the table (although she tries to be sneaky about it) but has conceded to sitting/laying/standing on the kitchen chairs instead.
Sometimes she even pretends she is a person by standing like one.
Two days ago, I had the dishwasher open so that I could load it up with dishes and when I turned around, she was inside the dishwasher. Apparently it seemed like a good idea. Anytime I open a cupboard/closet, she jumps into the small space to go exploring. I just never expected the dishwasher. (Don't worry... those were dirty dishes)
When she's done exploring, it's back to the kitchen chairs for a good session of "lounging about".
It's a tough life, being a kitty.

1 comment: