Last week I turned 22. I don't know how 22 years of my life happened so fast. All I know is that when I was in high school, being 22 years old means graduating from college. At the time, it seemed so far away... yet now it's here!
I'm lucky to have such amazing family and friends to make my birthday such a good one! Apparently, everyone had similar thoughts about what I wanted. I got all sorts of fun, new kitchen toys (cooking is one of my most favorite leisure activities),

an awesome sewing basket complete with some sewing essentials (a newer interest),

and then a Target gift card. Oh the possibilities!
Then this weekend, Mark and Laci hosted us for a birthday curry night... it was so tasty. Seriously, the best curry I've ever had. It changed my life.


Then, of course, a birthday is not complete without a hearty serving of chocolate cake!

P.S. In case you were wondering, the BYU basketball team dominated SDSU this weekend. In San Diego. 80-67. Sweet victory was ours. Go cougs! We may or may not have ordered Papa John's, hung around, and just enjoyed the game. We're not quite sure why... but Laci felt some kind of need to study after the game. Apparently she forgot it was Saturday.

I love relaxing weekends.
No comments:
Post a Comment