Hockey is, by far, the smelliest sport there is. Right when you walk in, there is an undeniable smell. As Laci would put it,
"It's like when you have wet socks in the washing machine and then you let them sit there for a couple of weeks and they get all moldy and smelly. That's the smell."Despite the smell, we still love to go to a BYU hockey game every once in a while. Especially when we're playing the U... and especially when we win!


...there she is again.

Then there was that obnoxious boy on the front row... Laci found him charming.


One more pic of the cute baby! It's no surprise that in the last period, we talked back and forth (not just Laci and I, but Mark and Chad as well) about baby names. What can we say? We're just young, married people.


Mark and Laci

Laci and I... and a sleeping Chad.

Me and my man.

Go COUGARS!
1 comment:
That is the cutest baby I've ever seen! And I'm curious to hear your baby name suggestions. And Chad seriously fell asleep?? He looks so cozy.....
Post a Comment