I can't believe we are really 35 weeks into this pregnancy, where did all the time go? Before we know it, he's going to be here! Everyday I feel like I get to know this little boy of ours a little bit better, I feel closer to him and wonder what he's going to look like, what kind of personality he's going to have. He moves all the time and I'm constantly getting kicked in the ribs- he definitely takes my breath away; but these little kicks of affection make me love him more.I am starting to feel like its about time for him to get here already. The pregnancy waddle has developed and I feel like a beached whale about 50% of the time. Even though I feel absolutely huge, I still get comments about looking small for 35 weeks. I'll be honest, even if it is just people doling out compliments to be nice/make me feel good, it kind of boosts my self-esteem and makes the diabetic diet/carb counting seem a lot more worth it.
Little man Bennett, whenever you want to start thinking about coming to meet us for the first time, we're ready for you!
3 comments:
ooo i like your hair in that bun! and dude! you totally look awesome for 35 weeks! and i feel like you cant even tell u are pregnant just looking at your face- you are lucky you didnt gain weight there. yay im so excited for baby bennett!!
35 weeks?! He could come ANY DAY NOW!!
alyse! i know i never get to see you anymore...good old records office days but i totally stalk your blog all the time. i'm so excited for you! you look great! congrats, you're going to be such a great mom!
Post a Comment