Friday, August 17, 2012

Stuffed Pizza Rolls

One of my most favorite cookbooks is Our Best Bites: Mormon Moms in the Kitchen. Last week I tried their recipe for Stuffed Pizza Rolls and it was fantastic! Seriously, died and went to heaven. I may be slightly biased because it was the first time I had eaten dairy in quite some time (darn breastfeeding) and only lasted one day (we had one fussy baby the next day= dairy is out again)... but still. Amazing.
 
For anyone in the market for a cookbook, this is the one to buy! This book (and also their blog) is full of recipes that are easy, use everyday ingredients that I mostly have on hand, and have resulted in so many successful dishes. I hate it when you want to try a recipe that is full of weird ingredients/spices or doesn't taste very good once it's all done. Almost every single recipe I've tried has been successful and so yummy. You need this cookbook. Plus Costco has it on sale for $15.99 which is a steal of a deal. So there you go. I love the book and I love this recipe. Happy cooking!

1 comment:

Jessica Kelly said...

I have this book too and I love it. I grill pizza from their book all the time and it's a hit!