Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Christmas Caroling
One of my favorite memories of Christmas is the traditional evening of caroling with family friends. This year almost everyone got to be there, including us! Over the years, the night has become such a special time to get together with friends, stuff our faces with the absolutely most delicious cinnamon rolls ever created, and sing Christmas songs to various friends and neighbors. We've been doing this night for as long as I can remember, and even now that we are older, some of us are married, and some of us have kids we are still such good friends. Even when it's been a little while since I've seen or talked to some of these friends, we still pick things right back up where they left off. I hope someday we can make such good friends and my own kids will have this same experience to treasure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment