Wednesday, May 29, 2013

5 Years of Marital Bliss


Last week on Thursday, May 23rd we celebrated our 5 year anniversary. I can't believe how fast 5 years can fly by! It really doesn't seem that long ago that we were at the Newport Beach Temple with all of our family and close friends getting sealed together for time and all eternity. If I've learned something in the last 5 years, it is just how lucky I am to be married to this handsome husband of mine. Chad is my best friend, companion, confidant, co-parent, my support system, my everything. He keeps me laughing and I have had more fun in the last 5 years than I could have ever imagined. Happy Anniversary Chaddy!

1 comment:

Kimber Probst said...

And Chaddy is lucky to have such an amazing (and patient) wife! We love having you in the family! Happy 5 years!