Monday, June 3, 2013
Tati moves to Minnesota
On Friday, May 24th my very best friend since birth Tati Thorkelson (now Smith) got married to the dapper Ashton Smith. I've known Tati my whole life and I could not have been more happy to spend the day at their beautiful wedding. They were sealed in the Draper temple that morning and then had a lovely outdoor reception at Draper Historical Park. It was a beautiful sunny day and the bride and groom could not have been more radiant. The weather was perfect and all sorts of friends and family were in attendance. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Smith!
The Smiths then had to come home from their honeymoon and pack everything in a U haul trailer and make the 2 day drive to Minnesota. This will be their first adventure together as a married couple as Ashton goes to Flight Traffic Control school. I can't believe they had to move so far away so quickly and we will miss them while they're gone. Luckily, we got to say goodbye to them the night before they left. Tati is one of my favorite friends and I could not be more happy for them as they have this experience of living in Minnesota. Good luck and have fun!
Saying our goodbyes... we're going to miss you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















1 comment:
Love you guys so much! Thanks for this sweet post. xoxo
Post a Comment