Thursday, December 18, 2008

Double Date time: BYU Basketball Game

So as most people have probably been able to figure out, Jacie Bowen is my best friend, Shane Saltzman is Chad's best friend, they are dating, and we do pretty much everything with them.  All four of us all fit together so well, it just makes doing things together so easy and so much fun!  On Friday (Chad's only day that he gets off early enough to do something), we decided to go to Winger's for dinner and then head on over to the BYU basketball game.  I have actually never been to Wingers before and it was quite good.  Chad absolutely loved the spicy chicken wings he ordered and I'm sure we'll go there again.
After Wingers, we drove back over to the Marriott Center for the game.  The ground was EXTREMELY icy and we had quite the entertaining time trying to even get there... the boys, of course, thought it was great and purposefully skated almost the whole way there.
Most awesome old ladies I have ever seen performing at half time... (aka. future Jacie)
Family! (apparently we adopted Shane)
My favorite Jacie Bowen


No comments: