
Our friends at the Riv threw an awesome Christmas party last Tuesday night, December 16th (halfway through finals). White Elephants Wearing Ugly Sweaters was the dubbed party's name, and it was just that. Chad and I both borrowed sweaters from friends (some of the funniest sweaters I have ever seen) and wrapped up a wedding present that has been sitting in our extra room for the last 7 months. Looking at the picture above with both our sweaters, I'm sure you're not surprised to know that Chad and I won the ugliest sweater contest. Well, I think Chad won first, but I came in at a close second.
Jacie and Chad wearing their matching slippers:

Chad and his best friend Shaners... both looking a little fruity.

The lucky boy who won our priceless, fake crystal frame with swans on it during the fast-paced White Elephant gift exchange.

Shane and the dinosaur he won.

The hot pink "hottie" stocking that just gravitated towards us during the game...


Jacie, Willi, and I. I love these girls!

No comments:
Post a Comment