Normal time it takes to travel from Las Vegas to Provo: 5.5- 6 hours.
Time it took us to travel that same distance on our way home from Thanksgiving: 9.5 hours.
It was a problem.
We even played, "I spy with my little eye a vehicle that has slid off the road". Who knew it could be quite so entertaining? By the end of the trip we had counted 22 cars and 3 semis. Crazy business.

At various stops there was hesitation to even get back in the car. Never have gas stations looked so inviting.


I was grateful, however, that we weren't these guys. Who rides their motorcycle in a snow storm? When we passed them in Fillmore Pass the temperature was in the 20's and it was snowing hard. Crazy.

Who knew I would ever be so happy to see one of these flying down the road?
1 comment:
Thank you Alyse for not sliding into that car, and thank you Chad for getting us home safely!!! Good idea to leave early or we might have been spending the night in Beaver or something!
Post a Comment