Like the public library. Or the fact that my husband is so diligent when it comes to school that he insists on going to the public library while we're on vacation so that he can "get some studying done". Clearly, I was a little bit distracted and chose to take pictures instead. And look at cookbooks. I love that public libraries have a large selection of cookbooks.
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Vegas for Thanksgiving
It was so nice to have a break. Even nicer that we got to spend almost the whole week with family! I love Thanksgiving, I may even go as far as to say that it may be my favorite holiday. I love spending time with people I love, eating delicious food, and spending time thinking of all the things I'm grateful for.
Like the public library. Or the fact that my husband is so diligent when it comes to school that he insists on going to the public library while we're on vacation so that he can "get some studying done". Clearly, I was a little bit distracted and chose to take pictures instead. And look at cookbooks. I love that public libraries have a large selection of cookbooks.
He was mad that I was taking his picture. Apparently he thought it was inappropriate to take pictures in the library.


This is a picture from the next morning... I love that every time I took this sweet boy's picture, he has this same cheesy smile. Love it.
Kenzie girl. I'm not quite sure why she felt it was necessary to eat her donut while sitting on top of the kitchen table, but she's just so dang cute.
Like the public library. Or the fact that my husband is so diligent when it comes to school that he insists on going to the public library while we're on vacation so that he can "get some studying done". Clearly, I was a little bit distracted and chose to take pictures instead. And look at cookbooks. I love that public libraries have a large selection of cookbooks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
kory brown!! haha how fun! looks like thanksgiving was a success!
hahah i love the bread bear. this looks like such a good thanksgiving! i'm a bit jealous
Post a Comment