I will be working on the medical oncology unit on the 7th floor as a full-time night nurse. It's going to be quite the adventure!I've been looking for and applying for RN positions all the way from Payson to Salt Lake since I got my license in May. After applying for every job under the sun, I finally got an interview at UVRMC (the hospital right down the street) about a week ago. I didn't know anyone there and I have never been on the unit before, but I got the interview and apparently they liked me. I'm so grateful for this opportunity to be working as an RN in a hospital, especially one that is so conveniently located.
It's going to be exciting and scary all at the same time. Even though I've had a lot of experience during nursing school, working in the actual field is going to be a whole other story. I start orienting on August 15th so wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment