Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Baby Bennett

The word is out, we're going to become a family of 3! I'm 12 weeks along and due on February 19th, 2012. We're so excited for this amazing opportunity to become parents! This is a picture of our little jelly bean at 7 weeks, it's just tiny, but it's there. We love him/her already!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How awesome! I also love the fortune - how fun!

Calkins Updates said...

Congratulations! We are thrilled for you and Chad!

Jacie Saltzman said...

yeah i guess babies are alright. also, its a boy

Ben and Courtney Hugo said...

Congrats again! I'm so excited about this baby! I hope that baby will be here by the time I come back to visit in February so I can meet this little one!

Danny and Kaitlin said...

im SO excited!!!

Meghan said...

Yay again! I'm so so happy for you guys!! How are things going? Hope you are feeling well!