Sunday, September 4, 2011

15 1/2 weeks and a poll!

As of today, I'm officially 16 weeks although this picture was from last week. I'm absolutely loving this whole, "not being sick anymore" thing. I finally feel like me again. I've got energy again and don't spend all night laying on the couch curled up in a ball. The other fun thing is that I'm actually starting to show just a little bit and I'm not the only one who can tell! In the words of Jacie, the last couple of weeks have been the, 'you either look like you could be pregnant or have just eaten a big lunch' stage.

While my family was in town, we went shopping and I stocked up on some stretchy, flowy skirts which have been comfortable to wear pretty much everyday. That is, when I'm not wearing scrubs.

We're planning on getting an ultrasound in 2 weeks to find out the gender and I could not be more excited! I've added a poll to see what people's guesses are so far... I think it's a girl, but both Chad and my mom are convinced it's a boy. We'll just have to wait and see!

3 comments:

Jacie Saltzman said...

my vote is a boy, but shane says its a girl. hmm! two weeks cant come soon enough!

Jacie Saltzman said...

haha now shane says boy. he cant decide. cheryl says girl.

Meghan said...

So cute! I love when I started showing, and I didn't look "fat". I'm excited to hear if you are having a boy or girl!!