Saturday, September 10, 2011

It's a...

BOY!!!
That's right, we caved and paid the extra to get the early gender check ultrasound... and consequently got to met our little man for the first time.

Proof
...and then a few other pictures just for fun! Already a stud muffin like his dad!
There's a chance we may or may not have started to accumulate a few things for this little man of ours. I just can't help it! It's so fun to imagine having a baby boy small enough to fit into all these fun clothes! To celebrate after our ultrasound, we made a quick stop at Target to purchase a few token things. It was quite the celebration!
The next day, I made some 'boy cookies' for Chad to take to work and for me to take to my old job to break the news. What says BOY more than planes, trains, cars, and dinosaurs!
Hooray for our little baby BOY!

3 comments:

Jacie Saltzman said...

i knew it! also, i didnt get any of those boy cookies. im coming over asap to redeem. haha and i love all the little clothes u already have.

name ideas: jace- like after me (obviously) but turned boy. yes? ok its settled.

Jason and Kelly said...

Yay!!!! You will love having a boy first! its so fun to see dad and baby having male bonding time (probably way more fun than dad watching mom and baby girl doing the same....). And you have such great taste in little boy clothes! I'm so excited for you guys!

Meghan said...

Yay!! I know I said this already, but boys are SO fun!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!