Friday, September 2, 2011

Where I've Been...

I know I've been slacking in the blogging department lately, but I've been a working girl! By the time I get home and crash on the couch, there's no hope of any extra activities like cooking(anything more than the basics), blogging, or reading. It's enough work just to keep my eyes open!

This week I worked 12-hour shifts on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday during the day. Although it's nice to get all your work for the week done in 3 days, it does tend to tire one out. Especially when said person is pregnant and tired anyway. Although it's been hard, I have absolutely loved it. I love the floor I'm working on, I love the people I've been working with, and this experience is going to be all about learning and growing. What more could I ask for?

I even made Chad take some 'back-to-school'-type pictures in my non-BYU nursing scrubs.

No comments: