Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Glimpses of the last week..

It's officially October... you know how I know? There is now a pumpkin sitting outside our door.
Who knew you could find so many baby name books at the Provo Library?
Went on a walk around Provo in between sessions of General Conference on Saturday. Someone had a horse in their yard. In the middle of Provo. There are some things I just don't understand.
Yesterday the rain clouds came rolling in and today the rain came down. I love it when it rains. Of course, I had to take a picture of my favorite puddle in Provo. 2230 N and University Ave. Love it.
So what to do after a long, rainy day? Bust out the Stephen's hot chocolate and cuddle on the couch.
Our 20 week ultrasound is tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have pictures and an update tomorrow!

No comments: