Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sticking it to the man.

Having a sister who specializes in child development has its advantages; she keeps us in the loop about what we need to be doing to encourage healthy development. In order to strengthen his neck and back muscles, Ryder is on a strict regimen of daily tummy time. He hates it. He pretty much cries the whole time. However, he has devised a devious avoidance technique. Instead of just enduring it, he just curls up and falls asleep.

That's right, our little man is only 6 weeks old and he is already sticking it to the man.
It's sure hard to be mad with that cute little bum sticking up in the air.

1 comment:

Kimber Probst said...

Haha, love it! He actually tolerated tummy time pretty well when I was watching him this weekend. I will have to show you some techniques to help push his cute bum down to get his head up more. I'll also show you how to help roll him out of tummy time to start practiving some muscle memory.