4 years ago today, I married my best friend. It was such a special day, one that I had been waiting and preparing for my entire life. Everyone dreams of a fairytale wedding with the perfect guy and I was beyond ecstatic knowing that I could have the man of my dreams forever. I look back at pictures and marvel at how young we look... even though it was only 4 years ago!
Chad is my other half, my friend, confidant, partner in crime, and now father to our precious little guy. I love him more than anything and can/t wait to spend forever with him.
And of course we can't forget that little twinkle in our eye... here to celebrate our 4th anniversary with us!
2 comments:
can't believe its been 4 years already! congrats you guys! love you both!!
Happy Anniversary! It's crazy how time flies :)
Post a Comment