Yesterday we broadened our perspective of this crazy state we live in and got to enjoy the beautiful scenery of Arches National Park. Utah really does have so much beauty- I am officially in love with the beautiful red rock of Southern Utah. Ryder did great most of the time, he was such a good sport to let us drag him around in his hiking backpack and as long as he had someone sitting next to him in the backseat, he was fine on both 3 hour drives. We started with a 3 mile round trip hike to Delicate Arch- you know the one, the arch on the Utah license plate. The hike wasn't too hard, but proved to be almost entirely in the sun... it's a good thing Ryder had his trusty Gilligan hat and a sun shade!
This was how Ryder looked a lot of the time- passed out with his forehead on the front of the pack.
We became quite accustomed to diaper changes in the backseat of the car...
After some lunch and a quick break to feed little man, we loaded him back up in the backpack and did a 5 mile round trip hike to Landscape Arch and Double O Arch- both were beautiful and the hike was quite fun. Ryder just looked so big sitting in his hiking backpack... I couldn't stop taking pictures of him!
One more place to check off of our, "While we Live in Utah we Have to See" list!
1 comment:
So fun! I've never been down there either. MUST go! I love that all the diaper change pictures are of Chad :) I'm sure you did your share of diaper changes as well.
Post a Comment