Then on Sunday morning we got some surprise news that Grandma Bennett was driving up to Utah for the evening. We, of course, decided to throw together some dinner and have a get together with Kimber, Dan, Kenzie, and our new cousins.
Alyssa... this is her "smile face" and "fish face"
On Memorial Day, we had Chad for the morning (he didn't have to be at work until noon) so we met up at Magleby's Fresh for breakfast. I decided that Memorial Day was the perfect day for trying out little man's overalls and sneakers. It was adorable, I couldn't help but kiss on those cheeks all day! Chad called him Farmer John all day.With all the lovin' he got from Grandma Bennett and all of his girl cousins, Ryder man was pretty wiped out by Monday afternoon. It's a tough job to be so cute!












2 comments:
I read that and now I'm craving your homemade cesar salad! Ryder just keeps getting cuter! I can't wait to see you guys in August!
cute overalls!
Post a Comment