When I got home from work there was a post-it note on the front door that said "Scott Jarvie" on it. I smiled a little bit to myself that he would remember my request, and then continued to unlock the door. When I walked inside the house, I was greeted with this sight:
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Don't Let me Forget
Okay, so funny story of the day. I have been meaning to pick up another CD with a few extra pictures on it from our photographer. It has probably been 1 1/2 weeks since I asked Scott Jarvie to just leave the CD out on his front porch so that I could just swing by and pick it up. Every day since then, things just seemed to come up and I consistentnly forgot to go by and pick it up or I remembered I needed to do it while I was at work and forgot again by the end of the day. Finally, I called home from work on Wednesday and told Chad that no matter what, he could not forget to remind me to go pick up the CD.
When I got home from work there was a post-it note on the front door that said "Scott Jarvie" on it. I smiled a little bit to myself that he would remember my request, and then continued to unlock the door. When I walked inside the house, I was greeted with this sight:
Everywhere I looked, there was a post-it note that said "Scott Jarvie" on it. Sure enough, I remembered and finally went by and picked up the CD. Way to go Chad! There were probably 10-12 post-it notes in all. In this picture, there are 6 post-it notes all around the kitchen. Can you find them all?
When I got home from work there was a post-it note on the front door that said "Scott Jarvie" on it. I smiled a little bit to myself that he would remember my request, and then continued to unlock the door. When I walked inside the house, I was greeted with this sight:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute! He has a good memory to be able to remind you about things!
Post a Comment