One of our fun, new traditions as the "Bennett Family" has been to go on a bike ride on Sunday morning or Sunday afternoon. Now these rides are nothing like our mountain biking expeditions, but instead a leisurely ride down the Provo River trail. Sometimes I find it hard to believe that we are still in Provo because the river is so pretty with the trees growing tall on either side. My favorite spot is a small clearing off the main trail where we are right next to the river and a single swing hangs down off a large sweeping branch. It really is beautiful. Even though I'm no fan of the heat, when winter comes I will definately miss our the sunny, beautiful bike rides of Sunday morning.
Monday, July 28, 2008
a beautiful sunday afternoon...
One of our fun, new traditions as the "Bennett Family" has been to go on a bike ride on Sunday morning or Sunday afternoon. Now these rides are nothing like our mountain biking expeditions, but instead a leisurely ride down the Provo River trail. Sometimes I find it hard to believe that we are still in Provo because the river is so pretty with the trees growing tall on either side. My favorite spot is a small clearing off the main trail where we are right next to the river and a single swing hangs down off a large sweeping branch. It really is beautiful. Even though I'm no fan of the heat, when winter comes I will definately miss our the sunny, beautiful bike rides of Sunday morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment