Thursday, August 7, 2008

Enrichment: Subliminal Messaging (not so subliminal)

So it turns out that once you are in a BYU married student ward, enrichment activities become part of this grand conspiracy to make you want to have kids. Who knew? I'm even on the enrichment committee and I never even saw it coming! For our activity, we made these super cute onesies with animals and designs appliqued on, all with cute fabrics, and stitched around the edges to add a personal touch to them. Here's how they turned out:

Cute bird (still need to stitch around the edges)

Fun Green Elephant... i named him Jeffery.

Caterpillar work-in-progress (still need to finish stitching and sew on eyes and antennae)

After the baby onesies, we also made baby girl hair clips with just plain metal alligator clips and cute ribbon. Here are the few that I made:

1 comment:

Tati Smith said...

Alyse - these are really cute. Wow. Maybe when we have our children together we can make them cute little outfits. :)

i love you!