Friday, August 22, 2008

Google Image Search

I stole this from a friend's blog, what you do is use Google Image Search and you search for the answers to the questions and you pick your favorite picture from ONLY the 1st page.
It's a fun thing to try and do it one day when you're bored...
Age:
A Place I want to Visit: Pacific islands (Samoa & Tonga)

Favorite Place: Home

Favorite Food: (grilled veggies)

Favorite Animal: (i really don't like animals, but I think elephants are kind of fun in theory)

Favorite Color: green
Where I was born: Hoag Hospital
Place I Live: Provo, UT
Past Pet: Zeke (tabby cat)
Past Love: climbing trees and making tree forts
First Name: Alyse
Middle Name: Marie
Last Name: Bennett
Not Yet, But Hopefully: Family with kids
College Major: Nursing
First Job: Babysitter
Bad Habit: Perfectionist
What I'm doing right now: working

No comments: