
It is the first week of March and the official week of BYUSA elections. You know what that means. Everytime this week I've walked accross the square outside the JFSB or accross Brigham Square, I've been verbally assaulted by election candidates and their cronies. Its become borderline ridiculous. Fortunately, I've figured out the key to making it through the craziness (by the advice of friends): all you have to do is pretend you're talking on the phone every time you walk through one of the said battle zones. It works like a charm!
Let's all be honest now... The only reason I vote anyway is for the free T-shirt you get when you vote in the Terrace. Yay for free t-shirt day!
2 comments:
Free t-shirt day is my favorite day of the whole year at school!!!!!
How did I go to BYU for 2.5 years and never knew you got a free T-Shirt for voting! Show you how much school spirit I had...and why I only own one BYU shirt to this day- the one I got for graduating!
Post a Comment