Thursday, March 19, 2009

Why I love my Husband.


I was thinking the other day how much I love Chad and all of the things I've learned about him since we've been married, so I decided to make a list. Here they are:
  • he ALWAYS has chapstick with him, no matter what, so I never have to bring my own anywhere!
  • there is nothing he loves more than clean, fresh sheets out of the dryer.
  • He's a receipt-crumpler. As soon as we get in the car and he has purchased something, he crumples the receipt into a tiny little ball and puts it in his cup holder. Sometimes I think he has a competition with himself to see how small he can make it.
  • He hates the feeling of hair on his face... absolutely loathes it.
  • If the sheets aren't just right before we get in bed, we both have to get out so they can be straightened and he can "finally get some sleep".
  • he knows how to dress nicely, I never have to worry that he's not presentable. In fact, he even helps me figure out what to wear. (for anyone who knows me, this is a BIG DEAL, I hate picking out clothes, and can never make a decision).
  • he knows when I just need him to listen as opposed to help me fix a problem.
  • he's just so darn cute!
  • he's secretly started to like being a non-movie finisher. We just watch parts of movies, because that's all we have time for. It used to drive him crazy, but now he does it all the time!
  • he does the dishes quite often, and he doesn't even mind doing it.
  • he likes to surprise me with a beautifully clean house because he knows how happy it makes me.
  • he's a wicked awesome hockey player which explains the sexy body.
  • one of his talents is teaching, he's one of the most awesome Sunday School teachers I've ever had.
My husband is pretty much awesome, what else can I say?

2 comments:

Goodwin Family said...

You can thank me for Chad's fashion sense. All I heard through high school was, "Kimber, does this match? Do you like this shirt?" I'm glad he's finally learned to dress himself :)

And I totally want to hear him teach sometime...I don't think I have have heard him! I just got released from my primary calling, so we'll have to ditch our ward sometime and come to yours!

Danny and Kaitlin said...

haha kimber i was just about to comment on that! that is def something that i heard all the time! I am glad that he is all grown up and can pick it out by himself!