Thursday, December 31, 2009

Las Vegas Christmas

After our California Christmas, we headed up to Las Vegas for our Christmas with Chad's side of the family. On our way into town, we stopped by Brad & Terry's house to visit and then drove over to his mom's house.

We had brought a chocolate cake that my mom had made for Courtney's birthday, but apparently we hit some bad weather and the cake got a little bit jostled en route.
Just playing around with the nephews.
Isn't he cute in his BYU paraphernalia? We're trying to indoctrinate him young.
Just monkeying around.
With my new camera in tow, we decided to go to the Lakes and have a little family photo shoot... Without kids of our own yet, I take every second I can to take pictures of other people's children.

Kimber & Kenzie.
The entire family.
I never would have anticipated how hard it would be to have all 3 of the kids sit and smile at the same time. Near to impossible. Here are some of my attempts:
I think this is one of my favorites, I like Johnny's model pose.
This is perhaps the only one where everyone is practically smiling, even if it is in 3 different directions.
The Bennett brothers and sisters with their beautiful mother.Later that night, we went and drove around to look at Christmas lights so that Santa could visit our house. Apparently Kenzie was a little bit exhausted...
Santa visited while we were out and about.... Apparently Kaitlin did something right this year.
Courtney's birthday was on Monday so we headed to Mimi's Cafe for breakfast. It was delicious!
Thanks for an amazing Christmas!

1 comment:

Goodwin Family said...

I love your new camera! Great pictures! And how classic is it that Kenz is sleeping in her car seat holding some old chewed on bucket. I need to get the girl dog toys.