There's a boy that lives across the street. He plays the bagpipes. Yes, the bagpipes. About once a week, I'll be sitting at my kitchen table studying or putting that last dish in the dishwasher when all of a sudden I can hear the beautiful song of the bagpipe boy. I don't know his name or his major or where's he from, but the boy can play the bagpipes, and it's a beautiful thing to listen to.
This week, when i heard him start up, I grabbed my camera and decided to be that stalker girl by taking some pictures out of our front window. I always want to remember the unique opportunity that we have to be serenaded by the bagpipes on a weekly basis.
He's a brave soul to practice his instrument outside for the whole world to see/hear, on a busy street, in the middle of the day. I can respect him for that.
2 comments:
that is awesome! I wonder if his mom makes him practice outside because the bagpipes are so loud! I LOVE the bagpipes! So great!
wonderful! i always had a secret affinity towards the bagpipes.
Post a Comment