Rather than spend a lovely Saturday afternoon studying, many of my favorite nursing friends gathered by the duck pond for a picnic and some group avoidance of studying. It was great.
Haley looks very intent about discovering the deeper meaning behind her lunch.
All of my friends!
This is the beautiful Melissa Maughan, she will be leaving for her mission this summer and she will be greatly missed. And not just because she gives the best back scratches during class... although that will be missed too. I've gotten to be so close to all of my nursing friends seeing as we've been together for 2 years now in such a small group. I love these girls and can't wait for another year of nursing school with them by my side.
1 comment:
I'm so glad we did that! Did you get sunburned too? p.s. I LOVE Haley's face. Priceless.
Post a Comment