Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mac Baby

Our good friends the Caldwells are expecting a baby in August, and I wanted to get them an extra special baby gift for the occasion. Not only have I visit taught Meghan since we moved into our ward almost two years ago, but Mike has been our go-to guy for any problem Mac.

For example: when my disk drive broke and my computer was spazzing, I took it to the bookstore and they quoted me about $280 and 2 weeks time to fix it. I happened to be over at the Caldwells and Mike told me where to buy a replacement part and offered to do it for me. $120 for purchasing the part on our own and 30 minutes of Mike's time later, our computer was as good as new!

I decided to make some Mac Baby apparel as a baby gift and I was so excited with the result!
I hope the Caldwells and their Mac Baby like the onesies as much as I did!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Oh my goodness Alyse! We LOVE LOVE LOVE them! After you left we had to show our families over video chat, and they loved them as well :) This baby will definitely get tons of wear out of these shirts! LOVE THEM!! Thanks for your thoughtfulness - you guys are such great friends :)

And PS, you could seriously make money off of these things.