My Grandpa Richard passed away last Friday after a recent diagnosis of a brain tumor and then a heart attack. It was a blessing as his quality of life has been steadily declining for the past 5 years. I love my Grandpa and I'm happy he will no longer be suffering. His funeral on the 22nd will be a happy occasion because he lived a full life with his family and friends.I will always remember my grandpa for his strong, ironclad testimony, his compassion and love towards my grandma, and a huge pocketful of jelly beans. Both good things to be remembered for.
1 comment:
I remember him working at the Los Angeles Temple. Bart and I had seen him numerous times over the years in different areas in the temple. Then the last couple of years he worked there, he was always at the recommend desk when you arrived. He always had a very sweet spirit about him.
When we met him at your wedding, Bart and I couldn't figure out where we knew him from. After talking to him, we realized it was at the temple.
Post a Comment