Thursday, May 27, 2010

Queen of Headbands

As many of you know I have become the Queen of Headbands. It's gotten to the point where I can where a different headband/clip every day of the week for almost an entire month! I think it's starting to drive Chad a little bit crazy... but it's definitely a fun way to be creative and accessorize!

I'm trying to get a better idea of which ones are favorites so I know which ones are good ones to give as gifts. Please leave a comment with the numbers of your top 3! (There are some that are not pictured... but the style can be created with different fabric prints)

#1

#2

#3


#4 Doesn't she look fierce?



#5


#6 (Can be made in any color of ribbon... I've made black and white)


#7

#8


#9


#10

#11


#12


#13


#14


#15

#16

And a nice, semi-retarded picture of myself to finish out the series... I needed a shot from the front though... oh well.

Thanks to Riley and Morgan for being my models!

7 comments:

Laci Brandley said...

3, 8, and 16! :)

Kristyn said...

1,4 and 16. I have been trying my hand at making acessories for headbands too. Where do you get your headbands from?

Meghan said...

14, 15, 16!

I love that you've made millions of headbands :) I have a lot too - but you are the pro!!

~LMS said...

1, 5, 16 :)

LOVE IT!!

and miss you <3

Willi Nixon said...

#9 and 11 are freakin cute!

Ben and Courtney Hugo said...

Okay Alyse, I love all your headbands! #16 is definitely my favorite though. I love your creative outlet!

*AnDIe* said...

Girl, you've got skills. You need to give me a headband making lesson sometime soon :)